Once logged in, NSC members can opt to view information or visit the Pozitively Healthy forum.
Pozitively Healthy has releasing the results of its National Consumer
Survey in honor of World AIDS Day. Click here to read the
press release, “Ability to Pay for
Health Services: Key Barrier Impacting HIV Health."
Below are several charts illustrating some of the comment trends discerned from the survey.
About the Pozitively Healthy Coalition
The Pozitively Healthy Coalition is a new national advocacy coalition composed of people living with HIV (PLWH) and their allies, including friends and family, as well as leaders and advocates in the HIV movement.
The Coalition seeks to advance equitable access to HIV competent healthcare and evidence-based treatment for the 1.2 million PLWH in the United States by identifying and responding to HIV consumer-reported barriers, wherever and whenever they occur.
Managed by HealthHIV, Pozitively Health is guided by a National Steering Committee (NSC).
- For additional information about the NSC, click here.
- The application to join the Coalition is available here.
- Be heard - complete the brief Pozitively Healthy Questionnaire today by clicking here.
- For additional consumer resources, click here.
- Resources concerning health reform are available here
For more information:
Joseph Jefferson, Program Director:
Julio Fonseca, Program Manager: